This is the spot where you will find all the available classes and workshops for Stache Fabric & Notions.
all classes/ workshops are held at 211 King Street London ON unless otherwise stated.
All classes can be registered and paid for here on the website, on the phone (519) 933-8901 or in person at the shop.
- Payment of registration fee (or deposit) is required to guarantee your place in any class. Classes will be filled on a “first paid, first in” policy;
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for any class to take place. If the minimum is not met the class may be rescheduled for a future date or cancelled all together. The registration fee can be applied to the future date, or a full refund will be provided;
- Registration fees are non-refundable if the participant cancels within 7 days of the scheduled class;
- If the class is cancelled by Stache Fabric & Notions for any reason a full refund will be provided;
- Space is limited for our classes, so it is highly recommended to register early to avoid disappointment;
- Most of our classes are hands on and require you to bring a sewing machine in good working order, along with your basic sewing tools. Your sewing machine manual and machine accessories are also recommended to bring;
- A list of supplies and materials required for each class will be provided at the time of registration. These may be at an additional cost, and there may be some pre-class preparation expected.